Learn Naturally is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you or your child, is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on/sell/swap any of your personal details. We use this information to identify your orders, and personalise your shopping experience with us; that's all.
Terms and Conditions
In the interest of protecting the health and wellbeing of all stakeholders and to maintain a safe, risk free environment, Learn Naturally has introduced the following terms and conditions**:
- On entering a Learn Naturally premise, all persons must sign in / sign out, make themselves aware of the Evacuation Procedure and Near Miss / Incident Reporting Procedure.
- The manager/teacher should be made aware of any medical needs affecting the wellbeing of a child attending a service, to allow management of their needs, including immunisation status.
- Cancellations can be made if a period of 24 business hours' notice is provided to the manager/teacher in writing (email or message).
- If the manager/teacher needs to cancel a class, notice will be given in writing (email or message) within a timely manner.
- Where a class has been cancelled by either manager/teacher or customer, the manager/teacher will offer either a credit or makeup session to that child’s enrolment.
- In the case of a Public Holiday, the manager/teacher will offer either a discounted program fee on enrolment or a credit to that child’s enrolment.
- If a makeup session has been offered, it must be utilised within a fortnight of being issued. Credits may be used for the next available Holiday Workshop period or next term’s programs.
- Only one (1) makeup session or credit will be offered to a customer per term (This excludes Public Holiday offers).
- Cancellations providing less than 24 business hours’ notice will see the charges for the service that would have otherwise been provided charged.
(** These Terms and Conditions are current but are subject to change. Please ensure you check with the Learn Naturally manager/teacher for the most recent version of our Terms and Conditions.)