Learn Naturally is a Tutoring Program aimed at Social and Emotional Wellbeing for children from Kindergarten up to Year 6.
- School Readiness Programs for children in pre-kindy and Kindergarten
- School Tutoring Programs for Primary School aged children
- School Holiday Workshops for children from Kindy to Year 6
- Kids Yoga Classes and Play Is The Way Games in the studio as well as at your School or Childcare Centre
- Mindfulness Programs for children from Toddlers to Year 6; in studio or at your School/Childcare Centre
- In-Home Mindfulness Parent Support Program
- Specialised workshops throughout the year such as Homework Help, NAPLAN Coping Skills, Transitioning to High School and Information Sessions.
We are closed for Public Holidays and two weeks over the Christmas and New Years period.
Certified Kidding Around Yoga Instructor
Registered NDIS Provider
TRIAL PROGRAM STARTING
- Private Facebook Group Access and all the Learning Tools you need to be able to deliver a Mindfulness Program within your home
- Copies of resources (either in digital to print or hard copy)
- A Peaceable Kingdom cooperative board game
Register your interest now to secure your discounted rate for lifelong access and the chance to contribute towards the program!
FROM JUL 2019 - TBA
My husband and I are very excited about our first bub due in early August! :)
While I am taking maternity leave unfortuntely the shop will be closed. However I will still be keeping in touch with everyone on Facebook and Instagram so make sure you are following.
I will also be contactable by email and will be forwarding calls to my mobile number. Please be mindful I am on maternity leave so replies may have a delay.
I am very excited to announce Learn Naturally is now a retailer for Peaceable Kingdom games and will be stocking a small range of cooperative board games for you to purchase.
These will also be available as part of the In-Home Mindfulness Program for parents.
Please check out the Resources tab for more information and how to order.
I have been designing a card game for children to learn yoga poses and match them with a positive "I am" statement (affirmation). I also have my very talented sister, Amanda, who is the artist behind drawing all the images for the cards.
Pre-order now at a discounted price before the offical launch
Healthy Little Eaters brings the fun back to healthy eating and allows your child to discover the importance and connection between eating fruits and vegetables and having a strong, healthy body.
With mindfulness and a healthy diet our bodies can thrive to its fullest potential.